Thursday, November 25, 2010

What My Vision For BlackWhiteConnections Is

I've been getting more & more impressions that many of you still don't know exactly what BlackWhiteConnections is & what it's about.I've been seeing that many of you think it's simply just another IR (interracial relationship) or bwwm (black women white men) group like the 1000's of other groups out there under this topic. So I decided to write this blog to share what BlackWhiteConnections is,my vision for it & what we're attempting to do or accomplish with BlackWhiteConnections.
With this being said,I don't want any of you to misunderstand or misconstrue things & think this is all about me or a platform for me to find black women to be with.
BlackWhiteConnections is,has been,& ALWAYS WILL BE about YOU,the bwwm (black women white men) community. Which I simply am a part of.
BlackWhiteConnections was started as an online community;using groups & profiles in different social networking sites such as,myspace,blackplanet,yahoo groups,& facebook to be grown into a full fledge  business & corporation.
I was sick & tired of all the current IR (interracial relationship) dating sites & groups that predominantly cater to bmww (black men white women) & simply allow black women & white men to join.
At the time I created BlackWhiteConnections none of those sites allowed you to search profiles by race or area,only by sex & age.So if you were a white man like me looking for a black woman or vise versa,you had to look through 1000's of profiles you weren't interested in.Also in order to be able to email the people you did find (if you had hours of free time to actually find them) you had to become a paying member.
Call me cheap if you wish,but I have always believed  that being able to contact people on sites should be a basic & free service on ALL sites.
That all money should be made through advertising,offering premium services,such as cam to cam chat/dating,call in privacy (where you call in & talk to the person you're interested in with out giving your number to them),online conferencing,etc.And offering entertainment options & diversifying how you make money,bye offering many different things for people to buy & be a part of.
It's because of this belief & my vision that I see the potential that BlackWhiteConnections has.That of being a self contained community that can become a part of just about every industry out there!
Some of you may be wondering what I mean when I say "a self contained community",what I mean by that is:a community made up of black women & white men that are married,dating, or interested in marrying or dating each other.That help each other & support each other;mentally,emotionally,financially,romantically,& spiritually.
We don't have to depend on the outside or greater community to provide these things.WE CAN PROVIDE THEM OURSELVES!!!
BlackWhiteConnections is made up of very diverse people & educations or careers.This is how we can do this,along with BlackWhiteConnections itself which can provide all of these needs.We just need to come together as one to accomplish this & that is what we at BlackWhiteConnections are working to accomplish.


So many people go to work at a job they hate just to pay their bills &/or provide them with the life they want for themselves.Imagine being a part of & having a job you get paid well for,that you love & are very passionate about.IT'S POSSIBLE!
We could even make our own physical community in the form of a city or country!IT'S POSSIBLE!!!!
Imagine not having to deal with the ugly looks & stare while you're out with your significant other or on a date.Having a community of people that love,care,respect,& support you.It's ALL POSSIBLE PEOPLE!!!
How about those of you in school but worried about finding a job when you graduate or those of you that are skilled at many different things,but aren't sure what to do or are unemployed.BlackWhiteConnections could take care of that for you!
This is my vision for BlackWhiteConnections.My hope & prayer.My dream & what I & the rest of BlackWhiteConnections are working hard to accomplish.

1 comment:

TYM Titan said...

I came across you site today doing some research for my blog post on Interracial couples
You mentioned there were 1000s of sites taking about black women getting with white men. I was unware of this. I know when most people think of interracial they think of black men with white women.

I think your doing a really good thing here. I wish you the best. I am also part of your community.